Sunday 15 February 2015

Questions!

Okay so I was thinking and I wondered.. If people out there wanted to know certain things about what we do. So, I asked people what they wanted to know. Here's what I was asked so far.. 

1. "When you do investigations does anything follow you home? That is my fear of visiting haunted places."

Personally, I think it can. After investigations I've had one or two things oddly happen at my house. (Had a shelf fall off my bookshelf randomly, in front of another person. Also came home one time after work and my oven was on 210 even though no one had been there all day or touched the oven since the day before.) 
I've heard stories where spirits follow paranormal investigators home. It's really just kind of a thing you've gotta take with the job. The possibility that something could in fact come home with you. 

2. "What precautions, if any, do you take when conducting an investigation, to ensure nothing follows you home?"
Going in, we all do nothing. We don't do anything for protection going in, because the purpose is we want as much to happen to us as possible while we are there for documentation purposes. We all have our different ways and beliefs to keep us protected. I personally use sage after most investigations to try and protect myself. And carry spirit warding stones in my pockets for a couple days after. 

3. " How do you deal with the fear? Do you have certain rituals you have to do before you do an investigation ? Ie : a prayer, meditation , drink a whole bottle of water etc... + How do you deal with negative entities ?"

I don't really have a lot of fear for this kind of stuff. Haha! Hence why I do it. It intrigues me. The more I can see the better! Yes sometimes we have moments where we are startled. But we all share the same passion of wanting more every time. I would call it an addiction at times, cause it is such a rush!
So far thankfully we haven't had to deal with anything too negative. So for the most part, I'm not sure how I would deal with it yet until I am put into that situation.


4. "Why do investigators always do their investigations at night? The ghosts are there all the time, if they're there. I've had more paranormal experiences during the light of day than nighttime. Plus in the dark, it's easier for your senses to play tricks on you. I've just always found that kinda funny!" 

Well there's a few reasons. Our infrared cameras and night vision cameras (which pick up things our eyes can't see on a different light spectrum) work best in the dark. Also in the daytime there's a ton of things competing for the energy in a room (other lights, sunlight coming in, electronics) so a spirit finds it harder to manifest. At night time,there's no real competing light, so they can use all the energy in the air they need to manifest. Plus other noise pollution is lessened at night time.

5. What is your favorite piece of equipment and why?

Right now mine is the Echovox, and the K2 meter. Mostly because I've gotten the best results from those at times, in real time. I really want to get my hands on a Rem Pod though!
6. Where is the most haunted place you have investigated?


I would probably say the Albert County Museum. We've gotten a flashlight to turn on and off on command there. I had a pendulum swing on command, our ovulus has picked up names that were relevant to our questions. It's a crazy place! 

7. "Is there alot of reports of shadow people in Moncton?"

There's quite a few reports of hauntings in Moncton. Not sure how many are necessarily connected to "shadow people". And unfortunately our team hasn't had a chance to check out all of these reports to document anything yet.





Hoped this answered some of your curiosity!

1 comment:

  1. I respect your paranormal investigations. Yes, life has a lot of mysteries, and what we call death is only a transfer of dimension. Many people think that our belief in an afterlife is because we are energy, and energy never dies but transforms itself, and that's why our minds cannot accept the idea of physical death as a total nothingness.

    ReplyDelete